Uber hiring Security Engineer – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Security Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Uber is hiring candidates for the post of Security Engineer II.
- We are seeking a Security Engineer to join our Cloud Security organization.
- This innovator will tackle producing an autonomous policy driven security strategy to build security into our cloud services, from design, through implementation to release, supporting multiple cloud service providers.
- Design and implement provider-agnostic cloud security solutions for monitoring, vulnerability remediation, and attack surface analysis and -reduction
- Collaborate with engineering organizations on secure-by-default cloud architecture solutions
- Define and manage central security policies for our cloud infrastructure.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Experience with one or more major cloud service provider (AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure)
- Deep understanding of cloud service architecture and -security concepts
- Ability to define and implement automated metrics to measure service and program effectiveness and consistency
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Ability to communicate ideas and proposals concisely, both verbally and written, to executives
- Solid programming skills (Python, Go)
- Hands-on security experience, with in-depth knowledge of security, scaling in the cloud, and software engineering practices
- A solid understanding of information security standards & methodologies
- Ability to distill complex security problems and drive toward creative solutions
- Strong organizational and relationship skills.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf