Shell Hiring Graduate Programme – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Graduate Programme|
Check the below link for applying.
Shell is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Programme.
- Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
- Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
- We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The Graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed. You can have a purpose-driven career at Shell. The work you’ll do every day will have a positive impact on your life, your community, and the world
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You need to be an Indian citizen or Permanent Resident or have a valid work permit for India
You are required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
- Communicate effectively with functional leads/team members and other stakeholders to arrive a common goal
- Works with self-direction, takes initiative, exercises sound judgment, discretion, and capable of complex decision making in a dynamic work environment.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf