Salesforce Hiring Support Engineer – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Location||Bangalore / Hyderabad|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Salesforce Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer Development or Testing
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, and Productivity.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event-driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc. Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf