Rocket Software Hiring Technical Support Engineer – Copy
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||upto 10 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Rocket Software Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer
- The Associate Technical Support Engineer assists Rocket customers with complex questions and problems regarding the installation, setup, configuration and functionality of Rocket Software products.
- The Engineer will troubleshoot reported symptoms to aid in the resolution process either directly for the customer or to help guide the development team in providing permanent solutions.
- The Engineer will work as part of a team with minimal direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any stream.
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply