Remote Unity Developer at Talkartive at Contra
The application will be the point of entry of a new kind of visit experience, bringing together geolocation capabilities and immersive soundscapes throughhead-tracked binaural audio reproduction.
A first ad-hoc version of the app is required no later than March 31st.
It will include:
– a player with basic playback controls
– a navigation screen for geolocation
– a photo gallery
It will support:
– geolocation data sent by GPS
– binaural decoding of multichannel audio content
– head orientation data sent over Bluetooth LE
Detailed technical specifications are available upon request.
Please note that for the sake of future developments, the app architecture must allow for an easy integration of other types of geolocation technologies and an easy update of the multimedia content.
– Prior experience with Unity development for mobile platforms
– Knowledge of GPS data integration
– Experience with publishing apps is a plus
– GIT version control
– Knowledge of Steam Audio Unity plugin for the support of multichannel audioand binaural decoding
– Experience with Bluetooth LE protocol
A preliminary working version of the Unity app as well as a UI Figma prototype will be provided as the starting point of the actual app development. If successful, this first experience may lead to future collaborations for other versions of the present app. So, if you are looking for a smart and fun use-case, a potentially repeatable mission within an international and dynamic team at the junction of digital technologies and cultural mediation.