Remote Principal Full Stack Engineer at Clincierge
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
At Clincierge, we support patients in clinical trials worldwide. The key to our success is our collaborative and innovative environment. We are always looking for new ways to invent solutions to ensure the clinical trial process is easier and more personalized.
Our patients come from all walks of life, and so do we. As a National LGBT Chamber of Commerce certified company, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we recognize that it is the unique contributions of our people that drives our success.
The Principal Engineer leads the development of a state-of-the-art multimillion software project providing logistical support for clinical trial patients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, architecture decisions, staffing, handling deadlines and reporting to senior management. The Principal Engineer ensures that the software is designed to meet stated business requirements and the final product meets user acceptance criteria.
Clincierge provides development opportunities and the ability for employees to advance and control their career growth. As a growing company, we believe in hiring from within. Plan your future with us.
What we’re working on
- Launching a state of the art, feature rich travel portal serving the clinical trial logistics needs of patients, trial sponsors, and medical centers
- API Integration with ridesharing platforms, travel agencies, and clinical trial management software including but not limited to EDC, ePRO, CTMS
- Powering customized data analytics/business intelligence reports
- Be the leader of a growing team solving exciting problems
- Take ownership of a multimillion-dollar software project
- Work with non-technical teams to identify software requirements, report on progress, and provide deliverables
What we can expect from you:
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Previous or current leadership role in a TypeScript application
- Recipient of AWS certified DevOps Engineer Professional and AWS certified Solutions Architect certifications
- Knowledge of a variety of repository technologies including RDBMS, NoSQL, graph, distributed datastores, caches, etc.
- Experience with database schema design best practices
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL API design best practices
- Ability to lead or delegate frontend design
- Experience with security first development or compliance by design in a HIPAA, or GDPR context
- Strong written and communication skills
Nice to have:
- A propensity for test or business driven development
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Perks of Working at Clincierge:
- Competitive salary ($200k) and up to 10% annual bonus
- 401(k) with 3% non-elective employer contribution; annual discretionary profit share; cash balance
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance options
- Generous PTO (17 Days for first year employees) and 14 paid holidays (includes 3 floating holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,200 each year
- 100% remote organization
- Flexible work schedule