Remote iOS/Swift Developer at Lemon.io
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k – $10k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 3+ years of mobile iOS software development experience
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
If you face any issues while applying for any application. Do let us know in the comment section or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.