Remote Head of Engineering (Remote, Europe) at Aldrin
Please Note: This is a fully remote position eligible for candidates in Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Engineering to build and lead the software development of our NFT Marketplace as it delivers on an industry-leading vision. Your mission will be to plan, implement, and oversee software engineering strategies, procedures, and goals. You will also work with product leadership, playing an active role in product roadmap planning.
- 7-10+ years of total software engineering experience involved in the development of frontend and backend solutions
- Experience in front-end development with React with an understanding of React best practices, optimizations, and profiling
- Experience with TypeScript
- Strong experience with GraphQL/Apollo/REST
- Experience working with a large codebase and e2e testing like Cypress
- Experience with Node.js on the back-end
- Experience building scalable high-load systems
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Terraform, Grafana)
- Experience with Rust would be a plus
- Interest and enthusiasm for blockchain technology, NFTs, DeFi or Web3 as a whole
- Proven leadership abilities with a strategic mindset and superb communication skills
- Experience in start-ups and high-growth-level companies
- A successful track record of managing and growing an engineering organization
- Comfortable taking responsibility for all engineering decisions and projects
- Competitive salary + tokens/equity
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.