Remote Full-Stack Web Developer (Ecommerce) at makeyour.com
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CVT (UTC -1), WAT (UTC +1), SAST (UTC +2), EAT (UTC +3)
makeyour.com is a webshop specialised in premium personalised products. We produce the products inhouse and ship them D2C. We are a small company with a young team. Are you our new full stack developper with a versatile job?
- You are end-to-end responsible for the software development of our webshop, including the development, testing, and release planning
- Both Backend as Frontend
- Frontend (20%)
- developping our customization tool
- Shopping cart implementations
- Backend (80%)
- Push to production software
- Stock management
- Alcohol tax software
- Bug fixes
- Brainstorm for CRO optimization.
- You are an experienced software engineer with with 5+ years of relevant experience
- You speak English fluently (for technical discussions), preferably also Dutch
- You have a good understanding of software design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- You have experience with Frontend development & Backend Development:
- Backend: PHP / MySQL / Laravel
- Frontend: Vue
- We offer a full-time / part-time contract with a lot of responsibilities
- We are open to freelancers as well as long the time comitment is fixed.
- You will participate in innovative and challenging projects
- You get the opportunity to learn and apply new technologies in the field of decentralization
- You will be part of a pioneering team that is open-minded, human, flexible, and ambitious
- You can partially work from home, but we expect you to come to our offices in Gent often times.
How to apply
We’re not interested in Hiring Agency or Bodyshop services, sorry