Remote Full-stack Developer (Python/React) at Lemon.io
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), AST (UTC -4), FKST (UTC -3), NST (UTC -3:30)
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k – $9k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- Fluent with Python (5+ years of exp)
- Fluent with Django (similar python based web frameworks would be a plus)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with React (2+ years)
- Strong experience with AWS
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Solid understanding of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Flask and FastAPI would be a plus
- Ability to work all the way from high-level architecture design down to efficient code
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!