NTT Hiring MS Engineer – Software Jobs
|Job Role||MS Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
NTT is hiring candidates for the post of MS Engineer.
- The Network Engineer (L1) is an entry level position in the Networking Engineers job family. Under the guidance of more senior Networking Engineers, they provide a service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore services to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
- Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions.
- The Network Engineer (L1) focuses on first line support for standard and low complexity incidents and maintains the Networking environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Network Engineers (L1) are required to strictly comply with all processes and procedures as prescribed by Dimension Data and the client when relevant.
- They display a strong client service orientation and strive to meet and exceed SLAs at all times. Their ability to communicate well and to capture all pertinent details when required will contribute to their success.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf