MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023 for 8169 Posts
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023: Guys are you in search of Maharashtra Non Gazetted Group B & Group C Services Notification? If so, then Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023 to hire 8169 candidates to fill out the vacant seats for the posts of Assistant Room Officer, State Tax Inspector, and various other posts through Combined Preliminary Examination. Interested and eligible candidates having the prescribed qualifications can avail of this opportunity of applying online till 14 February 2023. In the below sections of the article, applicants can find the details of MPSC Non Gazetted Services Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Group B, C Posts Salary, Selection Process, Examination Pattern, Fee, and other important information regarding the post can be found below. It is advisable for the candidates to check their suitability before applying for the various positions of MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023.
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023 – Overview
|Latest MMPSC Non Gazetted Services Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Room Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Sub-Inspector, Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/ Inspector of Stamps, Sub Inspector-State Excise, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist Posts|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Non Gazetted Group B & Group C Services Combined Preliminary Examination – 2023|
|No.of Posts||8169 Posts|
|Advertisement No.||01 / 2023|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||14 February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam 2023 – Important Dates
|Last Date of Online Application||14th February 2023|
|MPSC Prelims Exam Date||30th April 2023|
|MPSC Mains Group B Exam Date||2nd September 2023|
|MPSC Mains Group C Exam Date||9th September 2023|
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Vacancies
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies
|Assistant Room Officer||78|
|State Tax Inspector||159|
|Sub-Inspector of Police||374|
|Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/Inspector of Stamps||49|
|Second Inspector, State Excise||06|
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Group B, C Educational Qualifications
- For cadres other than Industry Inspector, Group-C cadre, Degree from a recognized University or a qualification recognized as equivalent to a degree by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Educational Qualification for Industrial Inspector, Group-C Cadre shall be as follows:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering as well as subjects affiliated to Civil Engineering Subject Groups like Architecture, Town Planning etc.) or Technology
- A Degree in a Statutory University in Science.
- Candidates who have appeared in final year examination of Diploma / Degree will be eligible for admission in preliminary examination. But in case of qualifying for the main examination, it will be mandatory to pass the diploma / degree examination till the last date of submission of necessary application.
- Knowledge of Marathi language is required.
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Age Limit
The age limit required for MPSC Non-Gazetted Services Exam 2023 is Category Wise.
- General Category: 18 to 38 years
- Backward Category: 18 to 43 years
- Handicapped/ Project Affected/ Earthquake Affected Candidates: 18 to 45 years
- Part-time Graduate Candidates: 18 to 55 years
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Combined Preliminary Examination and Main Exam
- Physical test for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector of Police will be of 100 marks.
- Candidates securing minimum 70 marks in physical test will be interviewed for 40 marks.
- The selection process for Police Sub-Inspector Cadre will be conducted on the basis of the marks in the main written test and the marks in the interview.
- Prescribed Typing Skill Test is mandatory for recruitment in Tax Assistant as well as Assistant Room Officer and Clerk Typist cadre.
- Typing Skill Test (Only for Clerk-Typist and Tax Assistant Posts)
Note: Check out the official MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023 to get the details of the MPSC Non Gazetted Services Selection Process.
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Application Fee
For Combined Preliminary Examination
- Amagas – Rs.394/-
- Backward Class/Educated/Orphan – Rs.294/-
For Mains Examination
- Amagas – Rs.544/-
- Backward Class/Educated/Orphan – Rs.344/-
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam 2023 – Notification, Application Form
|MPSC Group B, C Vacancies 2023 – Important Links|
|To Download The MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam 2023||Click Here|
We suggest all the aspirants keep in touch with this article to get the latest information related to MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023. To get the latest updates do follow our site @ freshersnow.com
MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam 2023 – FAQ
How many vacancies are announced as per the MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023?
A total of 8169 vacancies are announced as per the MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Notification 2023.
What is the last date to submit MPSC Non Gazetted Services Application Form?
14th February 2023 is the last date to submit MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam 2023 Application Form.
What is the mode of submission of the MPSC Non Gazetted Services Application Form?
Candidates need to submit the MPSC Non Gazetted Services Exam Application Form through online mode.