Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Notification for 70 Posts
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Notification (Apply Online Link Available): If you are looking for Indian Navy Jobs, then you are on the correct track. The officials of the Indian Navy have officially announced 70 vacancy posts for SSC Executive (Information Technology) cadre. All the aspirants are advised to confirm their aptness and cross-check their qualifications with the requirements mentioned below. Online applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (Executive Branch) of the Indian Navy under the Special Naval Orientation Course commencing June 2023 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. After confirming their eligibility, the candidates can proceed and fill out the Navy SSC IT Online Application Form 2023 from 21st January 2023 onwards. The online application form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 will get closed on 5th February 2023.
The candidates will be inducted into the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Selected candidates under Indian Navy SSC IT Executive Recruitment 2023 will undergo 04 Weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extant regulations. Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training related to Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023. To get more details about the Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023, check the official Indian Navy SSC IT 2023 Notification provided below.
|Latest Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC Executive (Information Technology)|
|No.of Posts||70 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||21st January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||5th February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Examination/ Interview|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|SSC Executive (Information Technology)||70 Posts|
A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023,
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), or
- MCA with BCA/ BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- NCC Candidates. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given a relaxation of 5% in cut-off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-
(i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
(ii) Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
- The final selection for SSC Navy Jobs 2023 will be subjected to verification of the certificate issued by DG NCC/ concerned NCC unit for its validity.
The candidates who have born between the dates 2nd July 1998 and 1st January 2004 are eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned on the official website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till the selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
NOTE: AC 3-tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring a photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Important Links|
|To Download The Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Notification||Click Here|
|For Navy SSC IT Online Application Form 2023||Click Here (Link is Activated)|
Hope this article helped you to acquire sufficient details regarding the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Notification. To get more such updates, follow and visit our site @ Freshersnow.com regularly.
What is the age limit to apply for SSC Navy IT Recruitment 2023?
The candidates who have born between the dates 2nd July 1998 and 1st January 2004 are eligible for SSC Navy IT Recruitment 2023.
What is the last date to submit the online applications for the Indian Navy SSC IT Executive Recruitment 2023?
5th February 2023 is the last date to submit online applications for the Indian Navy SSC IT Executive Recruitment 2023.
How many job vacancies have been announced in the latest Indian Navy SSC IT 2023 Notification?
A total of 70 job vacancies have been announced in the latest Indian Navy SSC IT 2023 Notification.
When will the Navy SSC IT Online Application Form 2023 link get activated?
The Navy SSC IT Online Application Form 2023 link gets activated on 21st January 2023.