IBM Hiring Junior Developer – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Junior Developer|
|Salary||upto 12 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Developer.
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles, Data Structure & Algorithm (e.g. Sorting/Searching using trees and hash tables)
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf