HSBC hiring Data Analyst – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
HSBC Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Data Analyst.
- The job holder is required to ensure the provision of complete, true and accurate analysis and report to functional management and senior executives under the supervision of his / her line manager, in order to facilitate effective decision making.
- In this role, the job holder will be under the full supervision and will undergo on the job training, however it is vital that the person in this role is able to learn new tasks very quickly.
- The role holder will be expected to execute on tasks/projects, once provided initial directional guidance. The role holder shall be expected to solve simple technical/business problems on his/her own without involving his/her line manager.
- The role holder will be expected to be responsible for thorough QC of their own deliverables, and follow the departmental QC procedures as laid down by their line managers
- Be able to execute/deliver against defined tasks.
- To be able to work on well-defined processes or with close supervision.
- Develop business domain knowledge and good working knowledge of tools [SAS, SQL, VBA, Unix, Qlik, R, Python and any other BI tools & Data technologies.]
- Interfaces with business/functions to translate business requirements into executable instructions/technical.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyse them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Participate in the technical/functional sessions and ensures project results delivered on a timely manner.
- Works smoothly within the team and supports other co-workers.
- Adherence to Standard Procedures & Governance practices.
- Converting the Existing SAS scripts to New Tool Like Python / Biq query / SAS.
- Atleast 0 – 2 years of experience with Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Exposure to advanced technologies like Bigdata, Python. will have an advantage.
- Good knowledge of programming tools, preferably with proficiency in any one or combination of tools such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, mainframe or Windows.
- Hands on experience on Design/Development complex SAS programs, Data Structures/Marts
- Hands on experience of Code conversation
- Advanced if person having good knowledge on banking Domine.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations is advantageous.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf