HPE Hiring Human Resources Employee Support
|Job Role||Human Resources Employee Support|
|Salary||upto 15 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.com / MBA|
Check the below link for applying.
HPE is hiring candidates for the Human Resources Employee Support
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of human resources administration and activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities and support.
- Processes HR data according to ‘the company’ policy and legal requirements, consults on HR processes and implementation, and is responsible for end-to-end HR customer support throughout the employee life cycle.
- Identifies emerging applications and recommends process improvements and simplification that support business and HR strategy.
- Works across the business, functional, and regional areas of ‘the company’ to recommend IT investments and improvements to HR tools.
- Re-engineers processes at regional and country level and works in partnership with global teams to build more process strength and capability.
- Provides support for recruiting in administration, internal hiring and lower-level external hiring.
- Ensures seamless support through Contact HR for both front- and back-end processes.
- Defines the strategy for HR Operations support of Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Outsourcing (MADO).
- Leads, coordinates and provides HR Operations support for all MADO employee transitions.
- Implements and manages one part of process or project delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
- Assists with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity.
- Resolves employee HR support cases of moderate complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with basic reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Basic knowledge of processes, systems, and overall HR environment.
- Basic HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer orientation.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf