HP Hiring Support Analyst – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Support Analyst|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
HP Company is seeking candidates for the Support Analyst Role.
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf