Hexaware hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design, and development procedures.
- Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA (M.E / M.Tech not eligible)
- Passing year: 2022/2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE (Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible)
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- An academic gap of less than 1 year is allowed (between the courses and during the course), more than one year is not eligible
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and programming skills.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply