Google Hiring Technical Solutions Consultant
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Consultant|
|Salary||10 – 12 LPA|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Solutions Consultan.
Act as the interface between external teams, Partner Test Labs, Internal Test and Development teams on the front-line driving product and platform releases.
- Apply the detailed technical knowledge of wireless standards (e.g., 3GPP, Cellular, WiFi, etc.) to understand, prioritize and drive resolution regarding issues found during certification testing.
- Coordinate with test partners, ensure all issues are tracked, and report issues back to the Development teams.
- Support the product definition process with regards to certification, while helping to shape Google best practices, tools and processes for new Google branded hardware products.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to various audiences.
- Ability to work with customers and internal teams to provide technical solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving and Investigative skills.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf