Ford hiring Analytics Modeler – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Analytics Modeler|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Ford is hiring candidates for the post of Analytics Modeler.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Exposure to Automotive Industry and Awareness to latest Trends in automobile business
- Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/Hypermesh)
- Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
- Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma etc.
- Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf