EY hiring Intern – Software Jobs
|Salary||upto 4.1 LPA|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
EY is hiring candidates for the post of Intern – Assurance.
- Analysis of variances of all profit and loss account items and arriving at a logical conclusion for such variances.
- Ensuring full compliance under statute & external statutory financial accounting requirements, record keeping & reporting the auditing functions.
- Responsible for supporting Executives and Managers on research assignments and compliance-related work.
- Evaluating internal control systems/procedures, and preparing audit reports with a view to highlighting the shortcomings and necessary recommendations.
- Conducting tax audits to ensure proper disclosures have been made and various tax regulations have been complied with.
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Programs. Involved in following up and gathering information from the clients.
- Continually updated with the developments in Audit related areas and have responsibility for updating their teams.
- Graduate and IPCC both groups cleared/ Cleared one, awaiting results for second.
- No Prior experience required.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client).
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf