Deloitte Hiring SQL Developer – Software Jobs
|Job Role||SQL Developer|
|Salary||upto 5 LPA|
|Qualifications||MSc / B.Tech|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Deloitte is hiring candidates for the post of SQL Developer.
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Assist with mailbox support tickets and communicate with end users.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Create intuitive, internally consistent user interfaces that meet the standards.
- Clearly document new requirements and processes and maintain existing process documents.
- B.Tech, MSc Software Sciences/Information Systems, MCA
- Up to two years of total/relevant experience.
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf