Citibank hiring Software Engineer – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6.5 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Citi Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer
Apply depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with stakeholders on a regular basis.
Develop and engineer solutions within an Agile software delivery team, working to collaboratively deliver sprint goals, write code, and participate in the broader Citi technical community and team-level Agile and Scrum processes.
Contribute to the design, documentation, and development of world-class enterprise applications leveraging the latest technologies and software design patterns.
Leverage technical knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues, as necessary.
Follow and contribute to defining technical and team standards.
Collaborate technical leadership to achieve established goals, in line with our broader technical strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Exposure to agile and iterative software delivery
Understanding of software engineering best practices (unit testing, automation, design patterns, peer review, etc.)
Understanding of Data Structures and Object Oriented Principles using Java, Python, or NodeJS
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- A strong logical thinker
- Have good communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop your technical skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf