Bentley hiring Technical Support Engineer
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||upto 7.3 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Support Engineer.
- Resolving users’ application questions or problems in the areas of software configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Enabling successful user outcomes through a proactive support (e.g., User Success Program).
- Building a strong relationship with the user to become a “trusted advisor”.
- Identify consumption gaps in product and conveying user feedback to product development team.
- Focus on the adoption of the relevant features of the product set.
- Identifying and sharing relevant content with the wider user community.
- Keeping user informed of how and when problems are resolved.
- Perform follow up, testing, and troubleshooting of products, responsible for appropriate referral to other support and quality assurance areas.
- Promoting and maintaining a high quality, professional, service & adoption-oriented company image among users.
- May travel to User sites on occasions.
- Able to work in different shift hours for Global users (different time zones).
Bentley Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- Ability to resolve application problems via Community interactions (forums), telephone and e-mail.
- Strong technical authoring skills to create high quality knowledge content to enable user self-service.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey complex technical details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in any other global language would be advantageous.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn and a team player.
- Experience in CAD/BIM applications would be added benefit.
- Civil/Architectural Engineering degree or experience in building, site design, etc. advantageous.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply