AECOM hiring Electrical Engineer – Software Jobs
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6.8 LPA|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
- Engineering design development which will comprise of working on projects from concept through to detailed design stages as well as being involved with projects during the construction and commissioning stages.
- Engineering competencies across low voltage, medium/high voltage and traction power systems will be highly valued, along with additional competencies comprising of secondary power systems, earthing & bonding, instrumentation & controls, SCADA.
- The role will require the individual to be working from AECOM’s office however, working at client sites from time to time may be required depending on the project requirements.
- All the electrical works are required to be completed in accordance with Australian standards, agreed international standards/guidelines and sound engineering principles.
- Contributing to the development of client relationships including identification of opportunities through the excellent work that you perform whilst working on the job.
- Inspire and mentor AECOM professionals and graduates to support team growth and upskilling.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
- Involvement in tendering for potential opportunities.
- Project management on assigned projects.
- Technically lead a team of electrical engineers on projects.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf